Wednesday, February 25, 2009

momma's little boy


This is what Payton woke up to this morning in the kitchen... Reagan caught him singing happy birthday to himself!




My baby boy is having a birthday today?!!!
I can't believe little payton hatched 6 years ago already. how time flies. i can remember every detail about his fast birth, only a few hours in labor and 2 hours from hospital check in to being born at 4:00 am. I remember watching the president on the TV in the hospital in a meeting with Saadam Hussein. I remember getting a shamrock shake on the way home from the hospital when we brought Payton home for the first time. I remeber having only 2 boys and living in an apartment, buying our first house with him in the carrier. Now here he is in kingergarden. Learning to enjoy school and sounding out words as he is about to start reading. Solving math problems in his head and saying, "momma, momma." about 1,000 times a day to get attention.
My little boy, my middle child, my wonderful blessing, Payton Alexander. I am so proud and happy to be your "momma". I pray for you to continue on the path you are headed. sweet, loveable, silly, respectful and most important, loving the Lord. I pray you will follow him and he will bless your life.
love, momma
My 6 year old boy!
The Three Musketeers

No comments:

Post a Comment