Thursday, February 26, 2009

mom, i caught it! come look!

Tonight we were cleaning the living room and the kids were helping me dust the mail stand. i walked into the other room to take a phone call and reagan came running into the room to tell me she caught a bug. so, of course, i was a bit freaked out anticipating what kind of bug could be in the living room when she screams, "MOM! Come quick! I caught a dust mite! Well, actually Payton caught a dust mite, but WE CAUGHT A DUST MITE!"

So, sure enough, I came in the room and there "it" was, a pile of dust.


Don't cha just love kids?


Here is a pic of my cleaned living room and the tired babies that worked hard to clean. Thank You!






Oh, yes, Cali seemed to be exhausted too even though I didn't see here do much cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment