Thursday, February 19, 2009

i do, love you

this is a post about my wonderful husband, james william.
first i want to say thank you. thank you for being you and not comprimising yourself for anyone or anything. i think think that is one of the most admirable qualities about you dear hubby. the fact that you have convictions that will stand the test of time. now i am NOT talking about worldly things, but real life, heart and soul things like morals and values. now i do have to say that many, yes many, of the things you believe in are not things i like, want to do, think of doing or even would remotely condiser changing my mind to be a spectator of you participating in, BUT, there is such a realness, a true spirit within you that I am so proud of. I love you, I trust you and pray for you. I love your willingness to change and adapt to the life that has become our reality. To the different circumstances that we have been dealt in the hand of life and the ability to accept them and embrace them. We have built this life together that most people would never choose but that works for us and is our path that we have been blessed in beyond all expectations.
Thank you for being the father you are, for the husband you are and the man that the Lord has made you. I pray that I will become a better wife to you and help you grow as a person and child of the Great God we serve. I love you big jimmy. your wife, nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment