Thursday, January 1, 2009

me and my new year

I am a child of God. I am a wife. I am a mom. A daughter, a friend, a sister, a runner, a reader, a worker, a cook, a photographer. I am me. One of the goals I have set for 'me' this year is to live a much more "Simple Life". I think it is possible to have that, un-stressed,calm and freeing life if you just slow down, think, listen and then act. Not that I always do this, but hey, it's an aspiration, a goal to achieve, not a way of life, not yet. There are days I am uptight or out of control. Too much yelling and not enough lovining.I want to live my life experiencing and enjoying every part of it, the good and the bad. I want to live with compassion and gratitude and worry less about the world and what "it" tells me I need. This is a place where I can record my families experiences, things I like (or don't), recipes, quotes and other fun things, or crazy ramblings I want to remember. From now now on, I plan to Simply Enjoy Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment