Wednesday, January 7, 2009

back to routine


the kids started school this week and I went back to work. Besides the most obvious trauma that caused me, I have taken well to the fact that I am at least 50% more organized than I would have been going into this week by 'sort of' planning the week than not. I think so much faster than I can do. by the time I can articulate what I am thinking, I have changed that thought at least 3 times. Not a good trait to have, indecisivness, as it always feels as if things are not done, not resolved and not put to rest. This is something I have been thinking of for 2009 as one of the placed where I need to make a change, since it would lessen my stress level and allow me to practice more compassion and love toward those who reside in my house.
So, steps I need to take are:
1. planning out weekly meals. (it will save $ and eliminate the crazy what to do every nioght after work)
2. picking out M - F outfits for all the kids and myself. (i will not waste pecious time in the morning looking for clothes or helping little people choose theirs)
Right now, there are really just two, but two big ones that would really ease the amount of pressure I feel each week.
But that being said, out of my two, I have done 1, and I can already feel the pressure down as we ease into Wednesday.
I think this might just work :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment