Thursday, October 30, 2008

Awana Costume Party

Tonight was our costume party at Awana. There were so many great ideas that the kids had and the outfits they came in. P and R both were picked for one of the winners in the Sparks and Cubbies group for best costume. I was really shocked since P wore his Pikachu costume and R wore the White Lion costume from J when he was little. Maybe it was the little dollups of face paint they had or the cute smiles, but they both received BIG HUGE bars of Kit Kats for mommy and daddy. Oh, I mean for them :0) J was Batman and I actually thought he looked really good with his "big" muscles! And then there is the biggest child of all, me! I was the Wicked Witch of the West and I'd have to say, minus the "regular" broom everyone got a kick out of, I did pretty good.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment