Saturday, August 15, 2009

Operation Organization: My Dining Room Table Results

Here is my week 2 update.
The dining room table got cleaned, YEAH! I worked on it a little bit each night.
Halfway through the week, it looked like this:

I finished it up this morning before work. It's amazing how many papers I think I need until I allow them to sit for a month or two. They somehow become un-informative and really easy to throw out.


You can look back at the mess I started with and see how good it must feel to walk into the dining room and have the table clear. It's an instant de-stresser.
There are still a few things that need to find homes, but with the limited space, it seems we're always moving something around to make room for something different.
You can take a look at the mess I started with here. Yikes! This week, I'm going to take it easy and continue to concentrate on getting rid of my gimcracks and putting things into their 'forever homes'.



1 comment:

  1. Wow ... isn't that a nicer room to walk into? Your stress level probably immediately plummets! ;0)

    Great job! Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete