Monday, August 10, 2009

(in)courage

what encourages me? when i am in the depths of despair, what encourages me?


when I feel like there is no way out? what encourages me?


when I feel like there is no other way? what encourages me?


h-o-p-e and p-r-o-m-i-s-e.


hope in uplifting my spirit, hope in a situation being different. hope in a change in my path and the promise that i am not alone. i am never in "this", and "this" can mean so many things, alone. I know I am loved, I am taken care of, I am promised a hope and a future.


so, I am encouraged, I am renewed and and I have hope for a great day.









find out what encourages others today at http://www.incourage.me/

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for hope! And by the way, I just LOVE the picture in your header - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I second Mary! I LOVE the photo! Too cute! Thanks for your simple and wise perspective of what courage really means.
    Holley - (in)courage

    ReplyDelete