Friday, August 7, 2009

Operation Organization: My Dining Room Table

Here is my project for week 2.




These are the before pics. What A Mess!!!! I tend to let things pile up (literally) when we get real busy. This is what piled up at the end of the school year over the summer. I didn't organize the kids paperwork from the end of the year and the mail, all the catalogs, junk, magazines, crafts, etc. all just got piled until it became a bother to deal with. Once that happened to the 1 basket I keep things in, I moved the contents to another basket and began the pile again.




Ugh, so now, I have to deal with the mess. I keep saying I'm going to do this "tonight" but it gets late, the project is overwhelming and it doesn't happen.



This is the week I fix my problem: here I go...



2 comments:

  1. I am such a "piler," too, Nikki! I am trying very hard to become a "filer." I have made good progress (thanks to my friend Dina)and it makes such a difference! I am so with you about simplifying (you mentioned in your bio). I think that organizing is a huge step in the right direction. Less stuff = Less stuff to maintain.

    Keep going, girl!! So glad you joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a work load! Can't wait to see it when you are done! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete