Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sisters at the Cubs Game

my sister Haylee and I. I am 17 years older than her. She is the beautiful product of my dad and his wife (not my mom) of almost 20 years.
We were at the Cubs game in Milwaukee for Mother's Day (a wonderful tradition, if I do say) and Haylee and Heidi (her mom) we're there with a group of people from their church! My dad was supposed to be there but was called in to work at the last minute. I think having my dad be at the game would be the only thing that would have been better than being at the game with my family and seeing Haylee and Heidi. Since they live in WI, we don't get to see then as often as I would like, so this was a great surprise and so much fun!
Isn't she a doll? I love you Haylee!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome blessing forgiveness has give you!! Thank you for sharing your 'glimpse' with us!

    p.s. you do NOT look 17 years older ;)

    ReplyDelete