Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I could feel a slump going on for a while and about 2 weeks ago, I found out why.

I was getting these weird tingling, burning feelings in my nerves for a few days, each day getting more severe. Then my lower back broke out in a funky rash/ blister like nastiness. After searching through some books and the internet, I determined I had shingles!

I have spent the last 2 weeks resting, recovering and trying to control my stress. Right now I can tell my body is fighting something and it's been a real challenge to slow down. I never thought of myself a stressed out person, but the more I think about it, I guess I deal with a lot all the time.

So the funny part about this is everytime I go into a Jewel store lately, I head these announcements about being 60 and over and getting shingles. I've had like 5 people call me and tell me they thought of me when they are grocerey shopping. Haha! I guess it's a good thing to be thought of huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment