Tuesday, December 9, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap 
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? white, but the kids wanted colored this year.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? yes
5.When do you put your decorations up?  the day after Thanksgiving before reagan was born. now we celebrate her that weekend and decorate the following week. one thing a night goes up for about a week.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Excluding dessert?! Who came up with these questions?! Um...sheesh, I don't know, I love it all!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? italian seafood christmas eve and playing with my cousins for 2 whole days!
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?  i was about 8 or 9 and an older cousin mentioned it. it made sense so i looked it up and it was true! no santa, but when i confronted my parents i was told that if i didn't believe in santa, he wouldn't bring me gifts, so it was our little joke and my oldest and I have it going now.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With ornaments, ribbon and white lights. and this year color too to apease the children.

11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love to look at it, hate to deal with it.
12. Can you ice skate? oh yeah
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? ever? No, but i do remember the year I got a pink super mario brothers watch and little foot stuffed animal from the land before time. it was very cool.

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Spending time with family - I love family!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cookies - any and all!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up at our house on Christmas morning and the opening of the advent calendar each day.

17. What tops your Christmas tree? an angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? i love giving and knowing the receiver liked the gift. but i do have my list made although i would prefer to buy it myself and have them wrap it and give it back to me so i know it's what i want. (yeah, i know i'm picky.)

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? mary did you know and o holy night
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yum
21. What do you want for Christmas? a new camera
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes, several
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? We dress up for the family party, but then get comfy cozy in our PJ's.

24. Do you own a Santa hat? yes. one for each of us.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? my family in the morning, them we usually host or go to my husbands side.
 

 

1 comment: