Thursday, April 9, 2009

it's all about nikki!!!!

 
 

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  hmm, no. was I?... mom? ...dad? My middle name, Marie, I think it was chosen after my dad's mom, Maria. 

2. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?  no, I have 2 half brother who are the same age, Mike is 24 and is my mom's child and Shawn is 23 (will be 24 this year and is my dad's child). I also have a half sister, Haylee, my dad's child who is the coolest 12 year old I have ever met. Robyn is my sister too. She can't be an only child, but she get's my parents, I can't have hers.

 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  yes, but I have to write with the right pen. (is it wrong to be jealous of some one else's handwriting?) Angi, I wonder how you do it... do you draw lines with pencils and then erase when your done? You are so even. 

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?   turkey and rare roast beef.

 5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  yes, 3. Jimmy, Payton and Reagan.  
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?   Duh, Of course.

 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?   no, never, it's hurtful and mean and could be taken the wrong way and hurt someone's feelings. (if you believe that you don't know me very well. YES! I thrive on it)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? YES
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?  Don't think so

10. FAVORITE CEREAL?   something full of fiber and really good for you or cherrios. 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?  most of my shoes don't have ties. but no, unless Jim is watching.

 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?   mentally or physically? If we're not in the third week of my cycle I'd have to say yes. 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  depends on the day. 

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?    their eyes 

 15. RED OR PINK?   pink 

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?   i am too critical of myself and others. you could call it perfectionism.


17. IS THERE SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE WOULD PROBABLY FIND INTERESTING TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?   i am shy. really. 

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?   no. please don't. (that's where the sarcasm comes in, yes, big sigh, send it back.) 

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?    brown pants and dark brown shoes. why? 

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  junk food from another fat b-day party here at work. 

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?   digital photography podcast

 23. FAVORITE SMELL?    refried beans and tamales steaming. (it runs in the blood) The air before it rains and babies heads. bigger kids don't smell very good unless they are fresh out of a bath and not contaminated yet.

 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?   robyn 

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football (BEARS) and Baseball (Cubbies)   

 27. HAIR COLOR?  brown and 3 gray hairs. 
28. EYE COLOR?  BROWN

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no i email my contacts.....while I wear glasses.................lol   

30. FAVORITE FOODS? Steak, Tacos, chicken, Tamales,  Spanish rice, guacamole, anything Mexican 

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  HAPPY ENDINGS

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  the Lake House. It's Jim's favorite movie, he keeps making me watch it. (j/k)

  33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?   yellow

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER   but it's a toss up between the heat and the -2o degree blistering wind chill 
35. HUGS OR KISSES?   hugs  

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?  anything with frosting 

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?    robyn

 38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  Jim, prove me wrong :0)

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?   weekly schedule

 41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?   I regained possession of the computer last night, HA! but tonight I will watch Grey's and Private Practice to catch up

42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?  the even breathing of my kids when they fall into a deep sleep. waves moving back and forth

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?  both

 44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?    Cancun, MEX or Palm Springs. CA 

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?   I can't talk about that here. hehe that's what my dad would have said if he didn't sing so well. I take pretty good pictures and I love to plan parties.

 46: WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  Elmhurst, IL

 47. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?  all. 

        48. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?    yesterday... whaah!
        49. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?      several, as usual. 7 Reasons why you can trust the             Bible, Anger is a Choice, The Case for Creation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment